Social Media Marketing Manager (SM3)
Springfield, MA | Part-Time
An excellent Social Media Marketing Manager is a talented individual who will be responsible for developing and implementing digital marketing strategies for our clients. This position would be a great fit for a creative marketing professional looking to put their design and writing background to use. Content development, with the intent of attracting and engaging the audiences of our clients, will be a large part of this position. Content developed needs to be fresh, accurate, up to date, and engaging. Being current on new technologies and marketing trends is vital to success in this role. The best SM3s will be those who are not intimidated by the fast-paced changes in the digital marketing frontier, excited to learn and adapt to new technologies and trends, able to thrive in a team-based approach to creative problem solving, and who can manage a diverse array of clients.
Your ultimate goal is the development and growth of our clients' digital presence to help them reach further success.
- Managing clients' social media platforms including, but not limited to, creating content, engaging with community, developing social media campaigns, and creating analytic data reports for clients
- Generate ideas to increase audience engagement, while receiving and responding to feedback from audiences.
- Edit, proofread, improve, and deliver engaging content to clients' audience regularly
- Be outgoing! Inspire team members in unique ways to keep content fresh
- Develop content calendars
- Design marketing strategies with goals that are short term as well as long term.
- Achieve business goals through content marketing strategies
Skills and Experience:
- Project management skills
- Content Management Software experience
- Proficiency in MS Office / Word Processing Software
- Expert social media platform understanding
- Great communication skills in the English language.
- Previous Marketing Manager experience
- BS degree in Marketing, Journalism, or other related field.
- BONUS: Experience generating digital graphics (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Spark, other Apps)
- BONUS: Experience developing and growing digital brands
What TIGER offers:
- A fantastic, positive work environment: Do what you need to do in order to be the most productive
- Flexible work schedules
- Team-based approach to problem solving. We don't believe in rock-star know-it-alls who have all the solutions... we subscribe to the philosophy of collective genius.
- Lots of training opportunities, including monthly educational seminars, book clubs, online courses, paid live courses, and whole team of successful marketers and experts to learn from
- Great opportunities to grow your technical skills and to become a leader in the creative space
- Commission from leads
- Have an impact on different aspects of our fast-growing startup business
- Free books, gym memberships and coffee vouchers!
- We value hard work and stellar performance-- and will reward you accordingly!
Tigerweb is a fast growing Marketing Firm dedicated to providing a complete digital marketing solution for our clients to develop and grow their brands. We're a hard-working startup with big plans to scale our operations in order to provide the most effective premium experience for our clients. Experience the thrill of the hustle, alongside a team you can trust and be friends with. Help us grow our growl into a roar!
Please send resume/CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org